Bleach rp
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach rp

an rp for fans of bleach

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

suspicion around the castle

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
xXdaedraXx
soul society's top captain
xXdaedraXx

suspicion around the castle Empty
PostSubject: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:36 pm

I got heated after knowing Aizen gets to push ME around "piece of shit" i spat at his name, suddenly i felt a spiritual pressure than made my sense's go hay wire "WHO"S OUT THERE!" i boomed from my thunderous growl.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron
greatest and most powerful soul reaper in the soul society
syn-auron

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:38 pm

"well, look at you." auron said, slowly walking up to hollow, "i suspect espada, stronger than at least 6. am i correct?"
Back to top Go down
https://wwwz.rpg-board.net
xXdaedraXx
xXdaedraXx

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:45 pm

"hmpf 6 dont make me laugh, ya' know that tone of yours is pissing me off, i think i want to grind your skull and meld it with the earth, hehe" i slowly approach the newcomer as i give him a once over, checking for any enate disability besides his cocky tone.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron
syn-auron

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:47 pm

"looking for weaknesses already. hmm..and from back there, looked like i would be dealing with a gentleman. too bad. anyways, i will ask your name now, if you are ok with that," i then said sarcastically "you majesty" i then did a little bow to mock him.
Back to top Go down
xXdaedraXx
xXdaedraXx

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:52 pm

"if you must know you peasant!, i am Leon Masiva!!" i roared in my primal voice shattering stone pillars with the brutal force in my wind pipes. closes my mouth and wipes it. "now.. if YOU dont mind me asking, what is your name simpleton?" i gaze at him with a look of disgust.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron
syn-auron

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:54 pm

"me, well, i am auron shinso, 3rd seat of squad 6, might i ask your true rank?" auron said, still cocky. he shot a daring look at leon, as to say try something you waste of good dust
Back to top Go down
xXdaedraXx
xXdaedraXx

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:56 pm

"i am Espada, seat number four, and it seems i grow tired of that brash grin, its unappealing and gruelish." i put my hand on the hilt of my cutlass, as to signal the intentions of my actions to come.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron
syn-auron

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 4:58 pm

"grin? oh, you mean the grin i have on right now? here let me give it to you" i then wiped my mouth and slapped leon quickly. "see, now you grin" i said, keeping a serious face.
Back to top Go down
xXdaedraXx
xXdaedraXx

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:00 pm

by the time his hand reaches my face, already have my bala charge and deliver it to his mid section "YOU LITTLE FOOL!" i grumbled with unease.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron
syn-auron

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:02 pm

i fell back a bit, grunting a bit. i regain balance and say "well, someone knows how to punch." i grinned brighter and then said "but how good might they be with a sword?"
Back to top Go down
xXdaedraXx
xXdaedraXx

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:04 pm

i fire of three more bala each hitting the same mark on his right shoulder "as if id take you seriously, i wouldnt give you the pleasure gazing upon my dear concertado!"
Back to top Go down
syn-auron
syn-auron

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:06 pm

"you don't want to take me seriously, well then let me give you a good surprise."
i sat down, and started saying ""Seeping crest of turbidity. Arrogant vessel of lunacy! Boil forth and deny! Grow numb and flicker! Disrupt sleep!"
Back to top Go down
xXdaedraXx
xXdaedraXx

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:08 pm

"are you praying dear boy?" i say with a smug grin.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron
syn-auron

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:09 pm

"Crawling queen of iron! Eternally self-destructing doll of mud! Unite! Repulse!" i continued.
Back to top Go down
xXdaedraXx
xXdaedraXx

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:11 pm

"ya'know whats repulsing? your inconceivable blabbering!" i open my mouth beginning to charge a bright blue light "only espada are permitted the using of this cero!!" i say exploding my voice.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron
syn-auron

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:14 pm

"Fill with soil and know your own powerlessness!" i said, i then flashed a bright grin, "Hadō # 90, kuro hitusgi!" suddenly a big black box came around leon, it darkened in trapping him, and the cero within the box
Back to top Go down
xXdaedraXx
xXdaedraXx

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:20 pm

"grand' rey cero!!" i boasted with ellegant force, but as the cero left my mouth i realizeed i was in a black room of somesort, i covered my face as debris flew at me from the blast. "LET ME OUT YOU COWARD!!!" i roared ferociously.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron
syn-auron

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:25 pm

i saw a crack break and some of the cero sprayed out, but the coffin continued it's attack as spears shown from all four sides. they then pierced through the box. they pulled out and then the coffin disappeared. "that looks like it hurts. hmm, take one of these as well. hado # 33, sokatsui"
Back to top Go down
xXdaedraXx
xXdaedraXx

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:28 pm

i turn facing the blast and take it straight on, and stand in place as the hado dissapates. "that was a fancy trick, now i believe you said something about wanting me to take you seriously, lesson one! NEVER CAGE AN ANIMAL!!!!" i removed my cutlass with ferocious speed and charged swiping at his head.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron
syn-auron

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:29 pm

auron ducked, and he then said "hado #4 byakurai!"
Back to top Go down
xXdaedraXx
xXdaedraXx

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:33 pm

as the blue energy connected with my shoulder i laughed and boomed proudly "YOU CHILD! I AM KING!" i charged once more connecting my blade to his chest with a quick slash, and grinned licking the blood of of my sword.
Back to top Go down
syn-auron
syn-auron

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:35 pm

"i feel sorry for your kingdom then, won't be much of a kingdom in a little bit." i draw my sword, sliding it up my chest, then slashed the blade at leon real fast
Back to top Go down
xXdaedraXx
xXdaedraXx

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:36 pm

i met his gaze with mine as my sword connects at an arc with his "welcome.." i say with a grin the roar "..TO HUECO MUNDO!!!"
Back to top Go down
syn-auron
syn-auron

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:40 pm

"not much of a welcome here" i said, as i pushed against his sword, pushing my self back away from him. i then say "rush the kill, Kami no kamigami no so" my sword then starts to melt down, turning into saw blades.
Back to top Go down
xXdaedraXx
xXdaedraXx

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 5:41 pm

"jumping the gun are we little one?" before he realized i charged a cero and released it toward my victim.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suspicion around the castle   suspicion around the castle I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

suspicion around the castle
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach rp :: hueco mundo :: hueco mundo outside the castle-
Jump to: